You will soon find that many tasks come your way. This can include anything from supplier visits to nurture good and sensible partnerships to very hands-on, everyday tasks as a manager of 11 dedicated colleagues who require your attendance and presence. This is just an example of two different tasks, both of which are essential to the functioning of the department – you must be able to juggle effortlessly between them and many others.
Examples of tasks are listed below – this list is not exhaustive;
– Preparation of budgets and follow-up, including development costs
– Responsible for preparing the annual work cycle and ensuring that deadlines are met
– Nurturing our existing supplier partnerships
– Ensuring compliance with our CSR goals
– Responsible for ensuring that our product development system, Delogue, is fed with all necessary information
– Responsible for ensuring that the necessary certificates are in place before shipping goods
– Personnel management and all that this entails
– Plus various development tasks and ad hoc tasks that are an extension of the above
In general, you will be doing a lot of hands-on work and we expect you to roll up your sleeves in order to succeed with your team – you walk the road together.
To be considered, we expect you to have experience from a similar position where you can bring your knowledge into play. It would definitely be an advantage if you come from a company with its own retail and wholesale operations. Naturally, we expect you to have insight into all of the above tasks, and we would love to read in your application how you have previously worked with each of the above points.
In addition, we have the following expectations:
– You are comfortable in dialogue and collaboration with suppliers and are happy to make demands to ensure the best possible production of our goods
– You have experience with both pre season and in season
– You challenge the status quo and understand that it’s okay to fail, as long as it is part of a process of development and improvement
– You have a good network of suppliers in Europe
Management experience is also a clear advantage, and we will have a strong preference for candidates who are able to demonstrate this. Please describe in your application how you approach management tasks, as we are very interested in hearing more about this.
Application and start date
We will review applications on an ongoing basis, so don’t hesitate to apply now as we would love to have you on board as soon as possible. The position is 37 hours per week with pay according to qualifications.
Send your cover letter and CV (in Danish or English) without photo or age in a single PDF with the subject “Production & Design Manager” to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be based at our office at Amagertorv in Copenhagen, where you will be surrounded by art and dedicated colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you!